Albufeira Superday Safari
Albufeira Superday Safari is an unforgettable day with two totally different halfs: an exciting trip aboard a jeep with spectacular scenery, typical villages, honey, "medronho", fauna and flora of Algarve. A relaxing trip on the "Condor de Vilamoura" boat, with its 34 meters and two masts, where you can take a dip and visit the caves of the central Algarve coast if sea conditions allow. The ideal program for the whole family!
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
- Discover the landscape of Western Algarve by jeep
- Free time at Vilamoura's Marina for lunch
- Swim (weather permitting)
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Boat ride
- Gastronomic and typical brandy tasting
- Stop for a refreshing bath in river (weather permitting)
- Pass by typical Algarve villages
- Stop in cork oak area for an explanation of it's life cycle
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Oura, Falésia, Vilamoura, Quarteira, Quinta do Lago