Sintra Hiking is a walk through Sintra's forest with average difficulty. This is an unique experience in harmony with nature. The passing through emblematic areas, fabulous views over the Atlantic are the highlights of this day. An unique opportunity to get to know Sintra forest, exercise and enjoy unforgettable moments over the Atlantic.
The tour requires a minimum number of 6 participants.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, nor children under 10 years old.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Possibility to get to know the interior of Sintra forest
- Stops at natural view-points
- Tasting of the famous "Travesseiro of Sintra"
- Comfortable clothing and shoes, backpack, jacket, sun-cream, hat
The Tour includes
- Tour leader, natural viewpoints visit, gastronomical tasting, water
- Pick Up and Drop Off at: Estoril, Cascais and Sintra (or other locations ask us for a quotation)