Algarve Jeep Safari HDBOOK NOW
Algarve Jeep Safari - Half Day Tour is a journey that will allow you to discover the deep Algarve through rural roads, off-road tracks, crossing streams and visiting old villages where time has stopped.
All this fun on board of a comfortable 4x4 vehicle.
It will be an half-day full of emotions and typical gastronomic tastes like honey, natural jam or portuguese liquor known as ‘Medronho’.
The tour also includes going up to one of the highest points of Algarve to enjoy magnificent landscapes. We will show you the best of Algarve. An unforgettable half-day tour.
A perfect Land Rover tour for you and your whole family!
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Opening and closing doors
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will be seated (it will not be possible to change places)
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin on board
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
Please consult all of our Covid-19 safety and prevention measures here
- Opportunity to know the best of Algarve in a Jeep Safari
- Stops on natural viewpoints for fantastic photographic moments
- Discovery of an old distillery
- Gastronomic tasting
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Gastronomic and typical brandy tasting
- Stop for a refreshing bath in river (weather permitting)
- Pass by typical Algarve villages
- Stop in cork oak area for an explanation of it's life cycle
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portimão, Lagoa, Carvoeiro, Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Oura, Falésia, Vilamoura, Quarteira, Quinta do Lago
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal