Algarve Quad Bike Experience - 180 Min
Algarve Quad Bike Experience is an experience on a quad bike through off-road trails.
An emotional and different experience: a route through nature with a controlled speed, but where adrenaline has no limits.
The surrounding atmosphere of the tour, the magic & natural beauty, and the surprises of the landscapes gives you unforgettable moments!
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
Each vehicle can carry one or two people: drivers from the age of 21 with valid driving license and passengers from the age of 7.
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
- Off-road ride through the hills
- Quad Bike driving
- Stop to admire the views (weather permitting)
- Pause to rest and swap around drivers
- Comfortable clothing and shoes (to get dirty), jacket, sun-cream.
- The tour requires a security deposit of € 200 per quad bike in cash on the same day.
- Driver's licence and identification required.
The Tour includes
- Quad Bike tour with professional guide
- Safety equipment
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Albufeira
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal