Albufeira Jeep Safari FD
Albufeira Jeep Safari - Full Day Tour is a tour to discover the deepest Algarve through off-road tracks, refreshing streams and old villages where time has stopped.
The most beautiful landscapes, regional architecture and gastronomical tastes of Algarve.
Gastronomic tasting is part of this tour like typical honey or natural jam, as well as a visit to an ond distillery to try one of the most famous Portuguese liquors, known as ‘Medronho’.
The day goes among hills and valleys, lowlands and villages.
An unforgettable journey through the magical Algarve.
For: FIT / Individual
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
- Opportunity to know the best of Algarve in a Jeep Safari
- Stops on natural viewpoints for fantastic photographic moments
- Discovery of an old distillery
- Gastronomic tasting
- Lunch at a typical restaurant
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Gastronomic and typical brandy tasting
- Lunch included in a typical restaurant (if you have any dietary restrictions please contact us)
- Stop for a refreshing bath in river (weather permitting)
- Pass by typical Algarve villages
- Stop in cork oak area for an explanation of it's life cycle
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Oura, Falésia, Vilamoura, Quarteira, Quinta do Lago