Albufeira Superday Safari
Albufeira Superday Safari is an unforgettable day with two totally different halfs:
1) An exciting trip aboard a jeep with spectacular scenery, typical villages, honey, "medronho", fauna and flora of Algarve.
2) A relaxing trip on the "Condor de Vilamoura" boat, with its 34 meters and two masts, where you can take a dip and visit the caves of the central Algarve coast if sea conditions allow.
The ideal program for the whole family!
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Opening and closing doors
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will be seated (it will not be possible to change places)
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin on board
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
Please consult all of our Covid-19 safety and prevention measures here
- Discover the landscape of Western Algarve by jeep
- Free time at Vilamoura's Marina for lunch
- Swim (weather permitting)
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Boat ride
- Gastronomic and typical brandy tasting
- Stop for a refreshing bath in river (weather permitting)
- Pass by typical Algarve villages
- Stop in cork oak area for an explanation of it's life cycle
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Oura, Falésia, Vilamoura, Quarteira, Quinta do Lago
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal