Arrábida Dolphins & Jeep Safari
Arrábida Dolphins & Jeep Safari is the perfect combination of a breath-taking jeep safari across Arrábida's mountains and a dolphin watching boat tour.
After crossing the 25 de Abril Bridge, the tour starts in Lagoa de Albufeira, a paradise over watching the Atlantic.
The safari continues towards Sesimbra’s Castle with breathtaking scenery over the village amidst the battlements.
After an all-terrain course through cork oak areas its time to relax with an exquisite wine tasting in a famous winery.
Descend to Setúbal in a panoramic route by Portinho da Arrábida and take memorable photos at the viewpoint stop with stunning views over Troia.
Sail through the crystal-clear waters and observe the playful Sado dolphins, which have a 95% sighting rate. In the Summer you can even take a dip.
It's the perfect tour for the whole family!
For: FIT / Individual
- Trip through the natural heritage Arrábida's mountains
- Visit Lagoa de Albufeira and Cabo Espichel
- Wine tasting in a famous winery
- Stunning views of Portinho da Arrábida and Tróia
- Dolphin watching boat tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Minors must be more than 2 years old and accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays and requires a minimum number of participants.
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Entrance to Castelo de Sesimbra
- Wine tasting
- Free time for lunch in Setúbal
- Pick-up and drop-off in Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Carcavelos, Oeiras and Lisbon