Lisbon HikingContact Us
Lisbon Hiking is an easy-going walk through Lisbon. With a medium-low difficulty.
The experience finds the perfect harmony between urban and monumental landscape.
Passing by emblematic & historical places, emphasizes the cultural aspect of the tour. An unique opportunity to marvel the views of Lisbon and Tagus river, exercise, and relax!
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women, nor children under 10 years old.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
- Walk through Lisbon city-centre
- Great views of the city for photo moments
- "Belem Custard Tart" tasting
- Comfortable clothing and shoes, backpack, jacket, sun-cream, hat
The Tour includes
- Tour leader, gastronomical tasting, water
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal