Lisbon Jeep Safari FD
Lisbon Jeep Safari Full Day is a journey that starts off with the marvelous Cascais coastline and enters through the hills of Sintra, diving into an unique nature considered World Heritage by UNESCO.
Mandatory stops at the highest & emblematic spots such as the Penina Sanctuary or the most western point of Europe, are the landscape highlights!
In the afternoon, the magnificent Pena Palace is a "must see", then you will be able to enjoy some free-time in Sintra itself to relax and discover its most intimate secrets.
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
The tour requires a minimum number of participants.
- Get to know the interior of Sintra forest on unique trails.
- Stops at natural view-points and beautiful views over the Atlantic
- Visit to Europe's most western point - Cabo da Roca
- Visit to Pena Palace. Ticket Included. Skip the ticket line
- Free time in the town of Sintra
- Comfortable clothes, foot-wear, jacket, hat, sun-cream, water
The Tour includes
- Professional driver
- Visit to Pena Palace
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Lisbon, Oeiras. For more information, please contact us.