Sintra Jeep Safari & Lisbon Boat Tour
The Sintra Jeep & Boat Tour is a tour that begins on the stunning coast of Cascais, climbs to the Serra de Sintra and immerses itself in its unique nature, considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The landscapes over the Atlantic are the delight of this route, as well as the mandatory visit to the magnificent village of Sintra, to relax and discover its most secret corners.
The afternoon is reserved for a ride on the Évora Boat on the Tagus River.
During this boat trip you can enjoy a drink and enjoying the most beautiful monuments dedicated to the period of Portugal Discoveries: the Jerónimos Monastery, the Monument to the Discoveries and the Belém Tower.
Take the opportunity to take the best photos of the Cristo Rei Sanctuary and visit Praça do Comércio, also known as Terreiro do Paço.
Cancel this tour up to 48 hours before the event and get your refund.
To: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please go to here
It is not recommended for pregnant women
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult
This tour is subject to a minimum number of participants
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Opening and closing doors
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will be seated (it will not be possible to change places)
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin on board
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
Please consult all of our Covid-19 safety and prevention measures here
- Walk through the interior of the centuries-old Sintra Forest, where you can enjoy mysterious paths with a scent of nature
- Stop at natural viewpoints and beautiful views of the Atlantic
- Visit to the most western point of Europe - Cabo da Roca
- Free time for lunch and enjoy the area
- Boat ride
- Drink on board the boat
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour is subject to a minimum of participants.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, coat, hat, sunscreen, water
The Tour includes
- Professional driver / guide
- 50-minute Tagus cruise on a historic boat
- 1 drink per person (wine, beer, tea, coffee or juice)
- Live guide (in Portuguese and English)
- Pick-Up / Drop-Off: Estoril, Cascais, Sintra. For other locations, please consult us
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal