Benagil Secrets From PortimãoContact Us
Benagil Tour - Secret Cave
Discover one of the most famous beaches in the world and marvel at the spectacular Benagil Caves, on a jeep and boat tour combined!
After the pick-up at your hotel your Benagil tour starts with a great off-road Jeep Safari through Algarve's mountains, where you'll see typical villages, taste the regional products like biologic marmalades and medronho firewater, and learn about the local fauna and flora.
This Benagil tour does not include lunch, but during the trip you will have the opportunity to buy food and beverages.
We'll head to a spectacular winery where beer is also produced to a visit, followed by a wine tasting with dry snacks, where you’ll get to relax for a bit while appreciating the beautiful surroundings.
In the afternoon it's time for the boat cruise that will take you along the shore to look inside the spectacular rock formations of the Benagil Caves. The cruise includes a stop for a swim (weather permitting) and if you're lucky, you can even spot some dolphins!
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
We are implementing our 4X4 vehicles as a transparent acrylic separator that prevents physical contact between the guide and the customer.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Opening and closing doors
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will be seated (it will not be possible to change places)
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin on board
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
The vehicle has a trash can for contaminated, sanitized and with a clean bag.
Please consult all of our Covid-19 safety and prevention measures here
- Off-road Jeep Safari through Algarve's mountains
- Tasting of regional products
- Wine tasting and light snacks in beautiful winery
- Boat cruise to Benagil Caves with stop for a swim (weather permitting)
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Not recommended for minors.
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Tasting of regional products
- Wine tasting and light snacks
- Boat cruise to Benagil Caves
- Pick-up and drop-off: Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portimão, Lagoa, Carvoeiro, Armação de Pêra
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal