Portimão Jeep Safari FD
Portimão Jeep Safari - Full Day Tour is a tour to discover the deepest Algarve through off-road tracks, refreshing streams and old villages where time has stopped.
The most beautiful landscapes, regional architecture and gastronomical tastes of Algarve. Gastronomic tasting is part of this tour like typical honey, natural jam or portuguese liquor known as ‘Medronho’.
The day goes among hills and valleys, lowlands and villages. An unforgettable journey through the magical Algarve.
A perfect Land Rover tour for you and your whole family!
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Opening and closing doors
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will be seated (it will not be possible to change places)
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin on board
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
Please consult all of our Covid-19 safety and prevention measures here
- Opportunity to know the best of Algarve in a Jeep Safari
- Stops on natural viewpoints for fantastic photographic moments
- Discovery of an old distillery
- Gastronomic tasting
- Lunch at a typical restaurant
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Gastronomic and typical brandy tasting
- Lunch included in a typical restaurant (if you have any dietary restrictions please contact us)
- Stop for a refreshing bath in river (weather permitting)
- Stop at the most typical village of Algarve
- Stop in cork oak area for an explanation of it's life cycle
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portimão, Lagoa, Carvoeiro
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal