Sintra HikingContact Us
Sintra Hiking is a walk through Sintra's forest with average difficulty. This is an unique experience in harmony with nature.
The passing through emblematic areas, fabulous views over the Atlantic are the highlights of this day.
An unique opportunity to get to know Sintra forest, exercise and enjoy unforgettable moments over the Atlantic.
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women, nor children under 10 years old.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
- Possibility to get to know the interior of Sintra forest
- Stops at natural view-points
- Tasting of the famous "Travesseiro of Sintra"
- Comfortable clothing and shoes, backpack, jacket, sun-cream, hat
The Tour includes
- Tour leader, natural viewpoints visit, gastronomical tasting, water
- Pick Up and Drop Off at: Estoril, Cascais and Sintra (or other locations ask us for a quotation)
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal