Sintra Jeep Paddle & KayakContact Us
Sintra Jeep Paddle & Kayak Experience is a unique opportunity to discover the enchanting Sintra forest, and to paddle & kayak at one of the region's best beaches!
An experience through Sintra-Cascais Natural Park that takes you to places with wonderful views and different perspectives of the Atlantic Ocean.
The morning starts off with a drive to the beach where you can enjoy the paddle & kayak, an activity which doesn't require experience or age limit.
In the afternoon, mandatory stops at the highest and emblematic spots such as Cabo da Roca, the most western point of the Europe.
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
COVID-19Turismo de Portugal distinguished Extremo Ambiente with the Clean & Safe seal in recognition of good practices in implementing the recommendations of WHO - World Health Organization and the Portuguese DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde for Covid-19.
Before starting the tour and with all participants properly equipped with hygiene and safety material, the guide disinfects everyone's hands and explains what procedures to adopt during the tour regard to:
- Opening and closing doors
- Social distance
- The place where the guests will be seated (it will not be possible to change places)
- When in contact with hands
- Visits and points of interest during the tour, namely how they should behave to avoid unnecessary risks with third parties
- Use of the contaminated waste bin on board
- Recognition and compliance with the group's hygiene rules imposed
Please consult all of our Covid-19 safety and prevention measures here
- Paddle & Kayak at one of the region's best beaches
- Get to know the interior of Sintra forest on unique trails
- Stops at natural view-points and beautiful views over the Atlantic
- Visit to Europe's most western point - Cabo da Roca
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Minors must be more than 2 years old and accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays and requires a minimum number of participants.
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money.
The Tour includes
- Professional guide/driver
- Paddle & Kayak activity (equipment and Instructor)
- Pick-up and drop-off in Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Carcavelos, Oeiras and Lisbon
- Clean & Safe kit Covid19 at your disposal