Sintra Jeep Paddle & KayakContact Us
Sintra Jeep Paddle & Kayak is a unique opportunity to discover the enchanting Sintra forest, and to paddle & kayak at one of the region's best beaches! An experience through Sintra-Cascais Natural Park that takes you to places with wonderful views and different perspectives of the Atlantic Ocean.
The morning starts off with a drive to the beach where you can enjoy the paddle & kayak, an activity which doesn't require experience or age limit.
In the afternoon, mandatory stops at the highest and emblematic spots such as Cabo da Roca, the most western point of the Europe.
- Paddle & Kayak at one of the region's best beaches
- Get to know the interior of Sintra forest on unique trails
- Stops at natural view-points and beautiful views over the Atlantic
- Visit to Europe's most western point - Cabo da Roca
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Minors must be more than 2 years old and accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays and requires a minimum number of participants.
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money.
The Tour includes
- Professional guide/driver
- Paddle & Kayak activity (equipment and Instructor)
- Pick-up and drop-off in Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Carcavelos, Oeiras and Lisbon