Sintra Jeep Safari FD
Sintra Jeep Safari Full Day is a tour that starts off with the marvelous Cascais coastline and enters throught the hills of Sintra, diving into an unique nature, considered by UNESCO World Heritage.
Mandatory stops at the highest & emblematic spots such as the Peninha Sanctuary or the most western point of the Europe.
In the afternoon, you will be able to visit the magnificent Pena Palace and enjoy some free-time in Sintra village to relax and discover its most intimate secrets.
The tour takes place on mondays, wednesdays & fridays.
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
- Get to know the interior of Sintra forest on unique trails.
- Stops at natural view-points and beautiful views over the Atlantic
- Visit to Europe's most western point - Cabo da Roca
- Visit to Pena Palace and Park - Ticket Included. Skip the ticket line
- Free time in the town of Sintra
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
- Comfortable clothes, foot-wear, jacket, hat, sun-cream, water
The Tour includes
- Professional guide/driver
- Entry to Pena Palace
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Estoril, Cascais, Sintra. For other locations ask us for a quotation.