Sintra Jeep Safari HD
Sintra Jeep Safari Half Day is a trip which starts off with the marvelous Cascais coastline and enters the hills of Sintra, diving into a unique nature considered World Heritage by UNESCO.
Obligatory stops at the highest & emblematic spots such as the Peninha Sanctuary and the most western point of Europe, are the landscape highlights! In the end you'll have free-time in Sintra to relax and discover its most intimate secrets.
- Get to know the interior of Sintra forest on unique trails.
- Stops at natural view-points and beautiful views over the Atlantic
- Visit to Europe's most western point - Cabo da Roca
- Free time in the town of Sintra
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour takes place according to the minimum number of participants.
- Comfortable clothes, foot-wear, jacket, hat, sun-cream, water
The Tour includes
- Professional driver
- Pick-up/drop-off: Estoril, Cascais, Sintra