Sintra Jeep & SurfContact Us
Sintra Jeep & Surf is a unique opportunity to discover the enchanting Sintra forest, and to surf at one of the region's best beaches!
An experience through Sintra-Cascais Natural Park that takes you to places with wonderful views and different perspectives of the Atlantic Ocean.
The morning starts off with a drive to the beach where you can enjoy the surf, an activity which doesn't require experience or age limit.
In the afternoon, mandatory stops at the highest and emblematic spots such as Cabo da Roca, the most western point of the Europe.
Cancel this tour up to 48h before the event and get your refund.
For: FIT / Individual
For Corporate Events please click here
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of participants.
- Surf at one of the region's best beaches
- Get to know the interior of Sintra forest on unique trails
- Stops at natural view-points and beautiful views over the Atlantic
- Visit to Europe's most western point - Cabo da Roca
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money.
The Tour includes
- Professional guide/driver
- Surf activity (equipment and Instructor)
- Pick Up and Drop Off at: Estoril, Cascais and Sintra (or other locations ask us for a quotation)